All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- Description* Provides an accessible and fresh account of German writing since 1750. * Achieves a balance between textual analysis and cultural theory that gives the book value as both a key introductory text and a cutting edge original study.
- Author BiographyMichael Minden is Senior Lecturer in German at Jesus College, University of Cambridge
- Author(s)Michael Minden
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePolity Cultural History of Literature Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Weight402 g
- Width159 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.