Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to the correct pronunciation of German for native speakers of English begins with an introduction to the problems of modern German pronunciation and the concepts of phonetics. It then examines each aspect of pronunciation in turn and the conversational pronunciation of German.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hall is Professor of German at the University of Joensuu in Finland -- .
- Author(s)Christopher Hall
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2003
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £60.99
- £29.99Trending at £35.48
- £27.57Trending at £28.64
- £18.44Trending at £20.10
- £45.59Trending at £46.46
- £23.03Trending at £25.19
- £18.83Trending at £20.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.