All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book that presents key original texts from the modern German philosophical tradition to English-language students and scholars of German, with introductions, commentaries, and annotations that make them accessible.
- Author BiographyDepartment of Germanic Studies, University of Sheffield, UK. Senior Lecturer in German at University of Wales Swansea.
- Author(s)Duncan Large,Henk de Berg
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- Language(s)Germanic languages
- Series TitleStudies in German Literature, Linguistics, and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 122
- Place of PublicationColumbia, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintCamden House Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.89
- £24.53Trending at £29.23
- £12.41Trending at £21.17
- £41.64Trending at £69.13
- £17.55Trending at £18.10
- £31.41Trending at £33.56
- £23.39Trending at £25.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.