All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA great text on hearing aids that covers every aspect of hearing aid technology, patient care and considerations for fitting.
- Author BiographyDr. H. Gustav Mueller is Professor of Audiology, Vanderbilt University and holds faculty positions with the University of Northern Colorado and Rush University. He is the Senior Audiology consultant for Siemens Hearing Instruments and Contributing Editor for AudiologyOnline. Dr. Mueller is a Founder of the American Academy of Audiology and a Fellow of the American Speech and Hearing Association. He has published extensively in the areas of diagnostic audiology and hearing aid applications, and has co-authored several books, including the Audiologists' Desk Reference (Volumes I and II) and Fitting and Dispensing Hearing Aids. Gus is the co-founder of the popular website www.earTunes.com, and resides on a North Dakota island, just outside of Bismarck. Dr. Ruth Bentler is Professor and Chair in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorder at the University of Iowa. A native Iowan, Ruth has not strayed far from her roots, as her 40 year professional career has been at the University of Iowa, which is also where she obtained her professional degrees. She is a Fellow of the American Speech and Hearing Association and the American Academy of Audiology. As the Director of the Hearing Aid Laboratory for Basic and Applied Research there, Dr. Bentler has been involved in numerous research endeavors involving efficacy and effectiveness of modern hearing aid features. She teaches graduate students in courses related to hearing aids and adult auditory rehabilitation and has published over 100 articles and book chapters on the topic. Dr. Todd A. Ricketts is an Associate Professor at Vanderbilt Medical Center, the Director of Graduate Studies in the Department of Hearing and Speech Sciences, and the Director of the Dan Maddox Hearing Aid Research Laboratory. He is a Fellow of the American Speech and Hearing Association and the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Ricketts' research focuses on various aspects of hearing, hearing aids and cochlear implants and he has published more than 100 articles and book chapters on the topics. Although Todd grew up a Midwesterner, and completed his academic training at the University of Iowa, he left the plains and cornfields for the beautiful hills and trees of Tennessee, where he has made his home the past decade.
- Author(s)H. Gustav Mueller,Ruth A. Bentler,Todd A. Ricketts
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £7.40Trending at £8.92
- £15.25Trending at £15.79
- £15.99Trending at £18.99
- £8.99Trending at £10.85
- £13.72Trending at £16.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.