Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPortion of edition statement from text, page 4 of cover.
- Author BiographyA native of Israel, Esther Raizen is associate dean for research in the College of Liberal Arts and former chair of the Department of Middle Eastern Studies at the University of Texas at Austin. She specializes in Hebrew language pedagogy and has been an early adopter of computer technology for the Hebrew-language classroom and a pioneer in the production of open educational resources for Hebrew-language instruction.
- Author(s)Esther Raizen
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- Language(s)English, Hebrew
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Weight624 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £21.94Trending at £23.42
- £19.06Trending at £20.87
- £14.99Trending at £17.52
- £17.38Trending at £17.67
- £39.56Trending at £41.19
- £14.83Trending at £20.99
- £9.71Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.