All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £3.04Trending at £3.86
- £6.10Trending at £7.49
- £12.27Trending at £13.01
- £4.48Trending at £7.99
- £8.60Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.55
- £3.49Trending at £6.38
About this product
- DescriptionDanielle Oron studied at The French Culinary Institute (now the International Culinary Center) and draws cooking inspiration from her Israeli and Moroccan background. Oron is the chef and owner of Moo Milk Bar in Toronto. In Modern Israeli Cooking, Oron offers an incredible collection of Israeli recipes for the modern home cook.
- Author BiographyDanielle Oron is the chef and owner of Moo Milk Bar, a milk & cookies bakery in Toronto. Obsessed with food and family-style meals, Danielle studied at The French Culinary Institute-now the International Culinary Center-and founded the blog I Will Not Eat Oysters. She also contributes to FoodNetwork.ca and Pepper Passport. Danielle's Israeli and Moroccan background mesh with her French training to create one of the most unique and refreshing food landscapes around. Danielle splits her time between Toronto, Canada and Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Danielle Oron
- PublisherPage Street Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Street Publishing Co.
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.