Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of journals written by Japanese men and women - from all levels of society - who journeyed to American, Europe and China between 1860 and 1920. The diaries record personal views of the countries and their cultures, and express sentiments ranging from delight to disillusionment.
- Author BiographyDONALD KEENE is Shincho Professor of Japanese Literature and University Professor Emeritus at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Donald Keene
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1999
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.