All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a definitive statement of contemporary interior design in the Japanese dining space, which has international reach to a wide audience across a huge market. Covers a range of projects (the majority achieved within the past 24 months) offering a varied approach to modern perspectives of Japanese interior design.
- Author BiographyIetsugu Ohara was born in Kobe, Japan in 1974. After graduating from the Hyogo Technical School of Architecture, he established his architectural design office STILE in Osaka in 2002. He is known for his multi-sensory approach to design by using simple materials. He focuses on the direct sense from the construction itself and the spatial interrelation between the built environment and daily life. He believes that the environment can help to create harmony among people. Keeping in mind the basic events of life, his project highlights what is precious in this modern society so often consumed by materialism. He is an insightful and sensitive architect and embodies the Japanese philosophy through his creations. Ohara has won several design awards, including the Japanese Society of Commercial Space Designers Award, the Euro Shop / Japan Shop Excellence Award, and is the winner in the Asia Restaurant / Restaurant and Bar Design Awards (in London), 2012/13.
- Author(s)Ietsugu Ohara
- PublisherImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 500 colour illustrations
- Weight1875 g
- Width250 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £22.22Trending at £23.57
- £10.98Trending at £11.55
- £19.56Trending at £26.34
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £12.91Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.