CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionLike haiku, tanka is a short, classical verse form that has attracted considerable attention in this century. This is the first collection of modern tanka available in English.
- Author BiographyMAKOTO UEDA is Professor of Japanese at Stanford University.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication06/06/1996
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleModern Asian Literature Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width226 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMakoto Ueda
- Translated byMakoto Ueda
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.