All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in concise and clear language, this book offers an historical overview of literary criticism and theory throughout the twentieth century along with a close analysis of some of the most important and commonly taught texts from the period.
- Author BiographyM.A.R. Habib is Associate Professor of English at Rutgers University. He received his D.Phil. in English from Oxford University, and is the author of five books, including A History of Literary Criticism and Theory: From Plato to the Present (Blackwell, 2005).
- Author(s)M. A. R. Habib
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.