All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores modern literature's responses to the tragic. It examines writers from the latter half of the nineteenth century through to the later twentieth century who respond to ideas about tragedy.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ken Newton teaches at the University of Dundee. He specialises in nineteenth and twentieth century literature and literary theory. He has published several books on George Eliot and numerous articles on her and nineteenth-century fiction generally, as well as books, articles, and anthologies on literary theory.
- Author(s)K. M. Newton
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight442 g
- Width156 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.