All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an assessment of the pioneering work of British Hospitals in Palestine in the nineteenth century. This work presents the history of medical service men who fought to improve the health of the inhabitants of the Holy Land under the difficult conditions of climate and disease.
- Author BiographyYaron Perry is Lecturer in History in the department of Land of Israel Studies, University of Haifa. Efraim Lev is Lecturer in Biology and the History of Medicine and Pharmacology at the departments of Land of Israel Studies and Public Health at the University of Haifa.
- Author(s)Efraim Lev,Yaron Perry
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication24/10/2007
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Colonial History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight431 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.