Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for tackling the complicated scientific problems connected with biopolymers' physics and chemistry, this book explains the applications of both the classical molecular-mechanical and molecular-dynamical methods and the quantum chemical methods needed for bridging the gap to structural and dynamical properties dependent on electron dynamics.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight1250 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byEvgeni Starikov,James P. Lewis,Shigenori Tanaka
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.