All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.00Trending at £16.23
- £33.77Trending at £40.10
- £24.10Trending at £25.46
- £16.64Trending at £17.75
- £71.47Trending at £107.26
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.60
About this product
- Author(s)Edward Abdo
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1338 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction to Modern Motorcycle Technology. 2. Safety First. 3. Tools. 4. Measuring Systems, Fasteners, and Thread Repair. 5. Introduction to Basic Engine Operation and Configurations. 6. Internal Combustion Engines. 7. Lubrication and Cooling Systems. 8. Fuel and Engine Management Systems. 9. Drives, Clutches, and Transmissions. 10. Two-Stroke Engine Top-End Inspection. 11. Two-Stroke Engine Lower-End Inspection. 12. Four-Stroke Engine Top-End Inspection. 13. Four-Stroke Engine Lower-End Inspection. 14. Electrical Fundamentals. 15. Motorcycle Charging Systems and DC Circuits. 16. Ignition and Electric Starting Systems. 17. Frames and Suspension. 18. Brakes, Wheels, and Tires. 19. Motorcycle Maintenance and Emission Controls. 20. Motorcycle Troubleshooting.
- Author BiographyEd Abdo has been actively involved with working on all types of engines for over 40 years. He has received extensive factory training from all of the major engine and motorcycle manufacturers and has worked as a Technician, Service Manager, and Service and Parts Director. Mr. Abdo's experience in training includes over eight years as an Instructor, Chief Instructor, and Curriculum Development Manager. He also spent 10 years with American Honda-including seven as the Assistant Manager of Service Education in Honda's Motorcycle Division, overseeing dealer training for the United States and worldwide training of distributors for products built in the USA. Currently, Mr. Abdo has his own service and repair shop in his hometown of Springville, New York.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.