All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.28
- £23.53Trending at £23.81
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £20.44Trending at £21.16
- £36.01Trending at £38.26
- £26.11Trending at £28.49
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between the Malaysian state and its citizens in creating and maintaining fixed identities. This book focuses on new modalities of being Muslim in a modern world. It develops the concept of 'Islamicity' to make sense of contemporary modern Islamic religiosity that is applicable to a range of modernizing Muslim countries.
- Author BiographyGerhard Hoffstaedter is a research fellow at La Trobe University's Institute for Human Security, working on development and security issues as well as on religion and the state.
- Author(s)Gerhard Hoffstaedter
- PublisherNIAS Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleNIAS Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 119
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintNIAS Press
- Content Noteillustrated
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.