All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/06/2013
- Series TitleTopics in Current Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number335
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note43 Illustrations, color; 7 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 204 p. 50 illus., 43 illus. in color.
- Weight485 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byForschungszentrum Julich,Prof. Dr. Henrike Heise,Stephen Matthews
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
- Table Of ContentsNMR Spectroscopy for Chemical Analysis at Low Magnetic Fields, by Stefan Gloggler, Bernhard Blumich, Stephan Appelt.- Dynamic Nuclear Hyperpolarization in Liquids, by Ulrich L. Gunther.- NMR with Multiple Receivers, by Eriks Kupce.- TROSY NMR Spectroscopy of Large Soluble Proteins, by Yingqi Xu, Stephen Matthews.- Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy of Proteins, by Henrike Muller, Manuel Etzkorn, Henrike Heise .- Paramagnetic Solid-State Magic-Angle Spinning NMR Spectroscopy, by Guido Pintacuda, Gwendal Kervern.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.