All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £43.78
- £27.56Trending at £29.67
- £22.60Trending at £34.83
- £12.17Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionAn intimate portrait of iconic and unknown midcentury European designers' homes and studios - a rare insider's view of modernism that is both revealing and inspiring
- Author BiographyLeslie Williamson pursues both fine art and commercial photography, garnering numerous accolades, including being a Surface magazine Avant Guardian and featured in Communication Arts magazine. In addition, her work has appeared in Dwell, Surface, and Travel + Leisure magazines, among other publications. She is the author and photographer of Rizzoli's Handcrafted Modern.
- Author(s)Leslie Williamson
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Width213 mm
- Height263 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.