Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £39.83
- £35.90Trending at £49.75
- £28.98Trending at £39.83
- £5.99Trending at £6.57
- £45.53Trending at £46.85
- £39.56Trending at £40.90
- £7.88Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionProvide the student with the necessary skills for social interaction, as well as a basis for the study of modern literature. This course assumes no prior knowledge of the language and begins with the teaching of the Persian alphabet. Grammar and vocabulary are covered in full and the course places equal emphasis on reading, writing and speaking.
- Author BiographySimin Abrahams taught Persian at Edinburgh University from 1995-8 before embarking on a career at the Home Office. She currently works at the Office of Scottish Information Commissioner. Her research interests include Safavid history and historiography and the history of immigration in 16th and 17th centuries Iran.
- Author(s)Simin Abrahams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.