All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis well-informed book explains, reflects on and analyses Islamic law, not only in the classical legal tradition of Sharia, but also its modern, contemporary context.
- Author BiographyAnn Black, Associate Professor, TC Beirne School of Law, The University of Queensland, Hossein Esmaeili, Associate Professor of Law, Flinders Law School, Flinders University and Nadirsyah Hosen, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Law, Monash University, Australia
- Author(s)Ann Black,Hossein Esmaeili,Nadirsyah Hosen
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.