Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £43.78
- £27.56Trending at £29.67
- £22.60Trending at £34.83
- £12.17Trending at £15.73
About this product
- Author(s)M. Sarrafzadeh,Maogang Wang,Xianjian Yang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgments. 1. Introduction. 2. Review of Placement Work. 3. Dragon: A Placement Framework. 4. Congestion Estimation. 5. Congestion Minimization. 6. White Space Allocation. 7. Timing-Driven Placement. 8. Software, Benchmarks and Results. 9. Macro-Cell Placement. 10. Conclusion. Index.
- Author BiographyMajid Sarrafzadeh is the Director of the Embedded and Reconfigurable Systems Laboratory and a Professor in the Computer Science Department at UCLA. Maogang Wang is a researcher at Cadence Design Systems, Inc. Xiaojian Yang is a researcher at the Embedded and Reconfigurable Systems Laboratory at UCLA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.