All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA marvellous achievement. It traces a wide constellation of overlapping ideas, theories, arguments and thinkers, producing a comprehensive map of modern ideologies, but with the concerns of political theory at its core. It will serve as a central text for undergraduate courses and a distinctive point of reference for political theorists.
- Author BiographyAndrew Vincent is Professor of Political Theory at Sheffield University and Director of the Sheffield Centre for Political Theory and Ideologies. He has authored several volumes on political theory, including Theories of the State (Blackwell, 1987), Nationalism and Particularity (2002) and The Nature of Political Theory (2004).
- Author(s)Andrew Vincent
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight646 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.