All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to field theory for graduates in high energy physics and condensed matter physics.
- Author BiographyThomas Banks is Professor of Physics at the Santa Cruz Institute for Particle Physics (SCIPP), University of California, and NHETC, Rutgers University. He is considered one of the leaders in high energy particle theory and string theory, and was co-discoverer of the Matrix Theory approach to non-perturbative string theory.
- Author(s)Tom Banks
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 80 exercises
- Weight760 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.