All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book on climbing giving information on the modern equipment and techniques which have led to recent improvements in climbing standards. The work focuses on safety procedures, diet, ethics and training and includes rope techniques, climbing techniques and hand and finger holds.
- Author(s)Bill Birkett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/01/1989
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleOther Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/09/1998
- Content Note200 b&w photographs, 50 line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.