All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRustic isn't what it used to be. Gone are the days when rustic style meant beds made from logs, dried flower arrangements, antlers over a stone fireplace and acres of tartan.
- Author BiographyEmily Henson has recently returned to London after many years spent living in LA. Her career has encompassed store display and merchandising for Anthropologie, set design, and interior design for private clients. Emily lives in East London and this is her first book.
- Author(s)Emily Henson
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight984 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.83
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £5.47Trending at £5.61
- £1.90Trending at £1.93
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.