Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers state-of-the-art studies in solid state fermentation (SSF), both anaerobic and aerobic. Coverage includes a thorough explanation of differences between liquid state and solid state fermentation, and their influence on micribial physiology.
- Author BiographyDr. Hongzhang Chen is a Professor at Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China.
- Author(s)Hongzhang Chen
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note34 black & white tables, biography
- Weight699 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.