Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.85Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a variety of Spanish cuisine with its emphasis on fresh ingredients and enticing flavour combinations. With over 120 recipes, this cookbook presents interesting features on Spanish food culture, special cooking methods, and Spanish ingredients. It also includes photographs that make it easy to present the dishes authentically at home.
- Author BiographySam and Eddie Hart are the owners of Fino, London's thriving Spanish restaurant located in the heart of the capital, which has gained an excellent reputation for modern Spanish food. Their fascination and love of Spanish food has developed though the years, especially during the summers spent in Iberia with their Majorcan born mother. It is hardly surprising that Sam and Eddie decided to venture into the restaurant business. In 2007 they opened Barrafina, a Spanish Tapa's restaurant and bar in the heart of London's West End and this year they have re-opened the famous Quo Vadis in Soho to great acclaim with a modern British menu. Their father is the well-known hotelier and restauranteur Tim Hart, owner of the legendary Michelin-starred Hambleton Hall Hotel, where the brothers gained early restaurant experience. Sam and Eddie have travelled extensively around Spain over the years: Eddie spent a year studying in Madrid while Sam, after running his own successful cocktail bar and nightclub in Mexico City: Colmillo, spent six months in Barcelona, eating his way around the wonderful restaurants and bars in the name of research.
- Author(s)Eddie Hart,Sam Hart
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note80 colour photographs
- Width201 mm
- Height253 mm
- Photographs byDavid Loftus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.