All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.74Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionModern Standard Arabic Grammar is comprehensive guide that introduces readers to the basic structure and grammar of the Arabic language from entry level to advanced proficiency. It provides balanced treatment of the phonological, syntactic, and morphological rules of the Arabic language.
- Author BiographyMohammad T. Alhawary is Associate Professor of Arabic Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition at the University of Michigan, where he teaches courses on both Arabic language and Arabic theoretical and applied linguistics at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Author(s)Mohammad Alhawary
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleBlackwell Reference Grammars
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight904 g
- Width177 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.