All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprises a collection of papers given at the conference of the Centre for Property Law at the University of Reading held in 2002.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Cooke is a Professor of Law at Reading University and a solicitor.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/05/2003
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleModern Studies in Property Law
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight850 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Cooke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.