All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with three basic pieces-a top/dress, skirt, and pants-you'll learn how to modify simple patterns and rectangles to make twelve classic garments. With this handy guide, you can help your girls develop a style all their own.
- Author BiographyMary documents her many crafting adventures on her blog, ConfessionsOfaCraftAddict.com. She teaches apparel sewing classes to support her fabric habit and lives with her family in Georgia.
- Author(s)Mary Abreu
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note153 colour illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width203 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.79
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.