Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.07
- £6.59Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.10
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes theoretical aspects of metallic magnetism from metals to disordered alloys to amorphous alloys both at the ground state and at finite temperatures. Explores the topic via spin-fluctuation theories based on the functional integral method.
- Author(s)Yoshiro Kakehashi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Solid-State Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number175
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteIX, 345 p.
- Weight695 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.