CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight728 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNavin K. Ambasht,R.S. Ambasht
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface; R.S. Ambasht, N.K. Ambasht. 1. Applied Terrestrial Ecology; R.S. Ambasht, N.K. Ambasht. 2. The Influences of Compaction on Soil Structure and Soil Function in Forest Sites; E.E. Hildebrand, H.S. Kirchner. 3. An Overview of Ecological Plant Classification Systems: Linking Functional Response and Functional Effect Groups; A. Symstad. 4. Ecology of Soil Borne Pathogens in Crop Fields; M.W. Lee, Y.S. Lee. 5. Economics of Biodiversity; L. Fernandez. 6. Effects of Air Pollution on Crops in Developing Countries; J.N.B. Bell, F. Marshall. 7. Applied Ecology of Biodiversity; N.K. Ambasht, R.S. Ambasht. 8. Restoration and Management of Degraded Tropical Forest Landscapes; J.A. Parrotta. 9. Nutrient Export in Tropical Rain Forests; W.H. McDowell. 10. Ozone Stress Impacts on Plant Life; J. Bender, H.J. Weigel. 11. The effects of UV-B radiation on crop growth and development; A.K. Tobin. 12. Vegetation Ecology and Regeneration of Tropical Mountain Forests; R.W. Bussmann. 13. Influence of elevated levels of CO2 on Plants; M. Agrawal. 14. Plant Cover-Ecological Implications and Methodical Approaches; H. Dietz, T. Steinlein 15. Ecology of Individuals: Individual based Models of Single Population Dynamics; J. Uchmanski. 16. Concepts and Application of Non linear Complex Systems Theory to Ecological Succession; G.R. Walther, et al. 17. Soil Organisms and Litter Decomposition; G. Gonzales. 18. Applied Ecology of Succession in Pine Forests of WesternJapan; M. Fujihara, et al. 19. Ethanobotany and Biodiversity Conservation; R.W. Bussmann. Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.