All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines modern trends in the physics of superconductivity and superfluidity, magnetism and BCS-BEC crossover in novel systems, as well as the problem of BCS-BEC crossover in ultracold quantum gasses and high-Tc superconductors.
- Author(s)M. Yu Kagan
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number874
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note216 Illustrations, black and white; XXIV, 550 p. 216 illus.
- Weight872 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.