Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow did Tunisia succeed in eliminating the threat of militant Islamic fundamentalism? The author of this book examines the actions, which begin with the removal of the senile President Habib Bourguiba in 1987, known in Tunisia as the change .
- Author BiographyANDREW BOROWIEC is a foreign correspondent with The Washington Times. He has more than 40 years' experience covering key areas of the world for The Associated Press, Chicago Sun-Times, and the Washington Star. Among his earlier books are Yugoslavia After Tito (Praeger, 1977) and The Mediterranean Feud (Praeger, 1983).
- Author(s)Andrew Borowiec
- Date of Publication28/07/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.