Modern Vintage Style: Using Vintage Pieces in the Contemporary Home by Ali Hanan, Emily Chalmers (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £40.66Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by simonspangle
- Est. delivery by 25 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £2.35Trending at £2.94
- £30.80Trending at £31.13
- £12.89Trending at £14.13
- £12.99Trending at £19.90
- £4.28Trending at £5.89
- £9.99Trending at £13.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn Modern Vintage Style, Emily Chalmers - interiors stylist and owner of hip boutique Caravan - shows how using vintage items in a contemporary context can introduce humour, flair and personality to a home.
- Author BiographyEmily Chalmers is a photographic stylist and author who excels at using more dash than cash to create inspirational interiors. Her work has appeared in several magazines and she now happily combines work with play running her eclectic design boutique Caravan (www.caravanstyle.com). Emily is the author of the bestselling Flea Market Style and Cheap Chic (both Ryland Peters & Small).
- Author(s)Ali Hanan,Emily Chalmers
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note280 colour photographs
- Weight1013 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.