CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis work investigates the use and utility of military force in modern war. The volume poses as its central question: what is in fact the utility of force? It also explores whether force is useful for anything other than a complete conventional defeat of a regular opponent.
- Author BiographyJan Angstrom is a researcher at the Swedish National Defence College. Isabelle Duyvesteyn is Associate Professor at the Department of History of International Relations, Utrecht University in the Netherlands.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byIsabelle Duyvesteyn,Jan Angstrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.