Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.24Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology that draws together the work of women poets from Britain, Ireland and America as one version of a history of women's poetic writing, while not isolating women's writing from its intersection with the work of male contemporaries. It allows the reader to trace women's negotiations with one another's work.
- Author Biographyderyn rees-jones did doctoral research on women poets at Birkbeck College, and now lectures at Liverpool University. She won an Eric Gregory Award in 1993, and an Arts Council of England Writer's Award in 1996. She has published three poetry books with Seren, The Memory Tray (1994), which was shortlisted for a Forward Prize, and Signs Round a Dead Body (1998), a Poetry Book Society Special Commendation, and Quiver: A Murder Mystery (2004). She has also co-edited a book of essays, Contemporary Women's Poetry: Reading/Writing/Practice (2001), with Alison Mark, and published a monograph, Carol Ann Duffy (2001) in Northcote House's Writers & Their Work series. Her critical study Consorting with Angels: Essays on Modern Women Poets is published by Bloodaxe at the same time as this anthology.
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2005
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Edited byDeryn Rees-Jones
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £8.21Trending at £10.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.