All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing an under researched area of modernist studies, reconsidering modernist attitudes towards feeling in the light of the humanities' turn to affect, this book presents essays by international scholars exploring the relationships between modernism and affect. It offers multi and interdisciplinary approach to modernist studies.
- Author BiographyJulie Taylor is lecturer in American Studies/Literature at the University of Northumbria at Newcastle.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note11 b&w illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJulie Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.