All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionArdis questions commonly held views of the radical nature of literary modernism.
- Author BiographyAnn L. Ardis is Associate Professor of English and Director of the University Honors Program at the University of Delaware. She is the author of New Women, New Novels: Feminism and Early Modernism (1990) and co-editor (with Bonnie Kime Scott) of Virginia Woolf Turning the Centuries: Selected Papers from the Ninth Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf (2000) and (with Leslie Lewis) of Women's Experience of Modernity, 1875-1945 (2002).
- Author(s)Ann L. Ardis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.