All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis captivating book-the first of its kind-will appeal to scholars of literature, music, theater, and modernity as well as to sophisticated opera lovers everywhere.
- Author BiographyRichard Begam is a professor of English at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is the author of Samuel Beckett and the End of Modernity and the coeditor of Modernism and Colonialism: British and Irish Literature, 1899-1939. Matthew Wilson Smith is an associate professor of German studies and theater and performance studies at Stanford University. He is the author of The Total Work of Art: From Bayreuth to Cyberspace and the editor of Georg Buchner: The Major Works.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2016
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleHopkins Studies in Modernism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note32 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMatthew Wilson Smith,Richard Begam
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.96Trending at £5.06
- £3.33Trending at £3.46
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £20.31Trending at £22.29
- £28.00Trending at £33.98
- £23.80Trending at £37.65
- £11.94Trending at £16.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.