Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 2005 book, Jaffe examines the interactions of modernist literary fame and celebrity culture in the early twentieth century.
- Author BiographyAaron Jaffe is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Louisville, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Aaron Jaffe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.