CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA broad-ranging 2004 study exploring the relation between the modernist avant-garde and capitalist culture.
- Author BiographyJohn Xiros Cooper is Professor of English Literature at the University of British Columbia. He is the author of T.S. Eliot and the Politics of Voice: the Argument of The Waste Land (1987), T.S. Eliot and the Ideology of Four Quartets (Cambridge, 1995), and The Modern British Novel (1998).
- Author(s)John Xiros Cooper
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.