Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.13
- £6.35Trending at £6.46
- £12.21Trending at £12.50
- £6.99Trending at £8.96
- £7.49Trending at £7.83
- £7.99Trending at £8.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a selection of Osip Mandelstam's poetry in English translation.
- Author BiographyTranslators: Clarence Brown is professor emeritus at Princeton University. He is author of a biography of Mandelstam and editor and translator of editions of the poet's works. Bernard Meares is a translator who lives and works in Geneva, Switzerland. W. S. Merwin is a poet and essayist who lives on Maui, Hawaii. His most recent book is Present Company. Eugene Ostashevsky is a Russian-born American poet and editor of OBERIU: An Anthology of Russian Absurdism, containing the 1930s writings of Alexander Vvedensky, Daniil Kharms and others of their circle. Bob Perelman is a poet and critic whose most recent book is Iflife. Charles Bernstein is a poet and essayist whose most recent book is Girly Man. Both teach at the University of Pennsylvania. Editor: Kevin M. F. Platt teaches Russian and Comparative Literature at the University of Pennsylvania. His scholarship focuses on Russian history and culture, with particular interest in poetry and poetics. He is the author of History in a Grotesque Key: Russian Literature and the Idea of Revolution and co-editor (with David Brandenberger) of Epic Revisionism: Russian History and Literature as Stalinist Propaganda.
- Author(s)Osip Mandelstam
- PublisherWhale & Star Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2008
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVenice, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhale & Star Press
- Weight231 g
- Width5487 mm
- Height3556 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byKevin M. F. Platt
- Translated byBernard Meares,Clarence Brown,W. S. Merwin,Eugene Ostashevsky,Kevin M. F. Platt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.