All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging textbook provides a critical assessment of British literature produced between 1900 and 1945.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Gillies teaches English at Simon Fraser University. She is the author of Henri Bergson and British Modernism (McGill-Queen's University Press, 1996) and The Professional Literary Agent in Britain: 1880-1920 (University of Toronto Press, 2007). Aurelea Mahood teaches late 19th-century and 20th-century literature at Capilano College in North Vancouver. Her current research projects look at the presentation of Modernism in women's magazines between 1918 and 1945 and the intersection between the technologies of mass media and late modernism.
- Author(s)Aurelea Mahood,Mary Ann Gillies
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight384 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.