Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis study develops a new account of modernity and its relation to the self. Building upon the ideas set out in The Consequences of Modernity , Giddens argues that high or late modernity is a post-traditional order characterized by a developed institutional reflexivity.
- Author(s)Anthony Giddens
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1991
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.