Modernizing England's Past: English Historiography in the Age of Modernism, 1870-1970 by Michael Bentley (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedysavings
- Est. delivery by 21 Nov
- £18.45Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by martletshospice_media
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a full analysis of English historiography in the century after 1870.
- Author BiographyMichael Bentley is Professor of Modern History at the University of St Andrews, Scotland. He is the editor of the Routledge Companion to Historiography (2002) and the author of Modern Historiography: An Introduction (1999).
- Author(s)Michael Bentley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThe Wiles Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.