All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £9.27Trending at £12.99
- £24.08Trending at £24.52
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £7.41Trending at £11.98
- £9.85Trending at £14.41
- £8.78Trending at £11.98
- £15.47Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionSimple modular techniques for making wonderful garments and accessories.
- Author BiographyPat Ashforth and Steve Plummer are both mathematics teachers with an unconventional approach to the subject. Steve also trained to teach art. Pat is a fibre artist and has been a knitter almost all her life. They use fabric and fibre in many teaching situations with groups as diverse as university professors, Women's Institute groups, and children of all ages. Around 1990 they became addicted to modular knitting and, although they wander into other fields occasionally, most of their knitting has been modular ever since.
- Author(s)Pat Ashforth,Steve Plummer
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Width431 mm
- Height10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.