All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLevels 4-7 of the Cambridge Primary Mathematics course consists of pupil's books, teacher's resource books, skill support activities, an answer book, games, puzzles, project booklets, software, and assessment structures that will fit the requirements of the National Curriculum.
- Author(s)Alan Ward,Mary Edwards,Roy Edwards
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/1990
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCambridge Primary Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date04/02/2003
- Content NoteIll.(some col.).d.tabs.
- Weight235 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £6.15
- £5.93Trending at £6.35
- £8.85Trending at £12.39
- £17.78Trending at £19.33
- £5.17Trending at £5.25
- £13.44Trending at £16.96
- £6.02Trending at £7.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.