Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.55Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionModuli problems in algebraic geometry date back to Riemann's famous count of the $3g-3$ parameters needed to determine a curve of genus $g$. This book studies the moduli space of curves of the same equisingularity class. It considers the moduli problem from the point of view of deformation theory.
- Author(s)Oscar Zariski
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- Series TitleUniversity Lecture Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 39
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight312 g
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.