All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionBased on recent research papers, this book presents a modern account of mapping theory with emphasis on quasiconformal mapping and its generalizations. It contains an extensive bibliography.
- Author(s)Eduard Yakubov,Olli Martio,Uri Srebro,Vladimir Ryazanov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2008
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.