All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMog the Forgetful Cat is back in this reissue of a classic adventure, full of lift -the-flap fun.
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, but left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape the Nazis. They arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. She met her husband Nigel Kneale at the BBC and they had two children together; Judith wrote 'The Tiger Who Came to Tea' for them, which has gone on to become a much-loved classic, in print for over forty years. She was awarded an OBE in 2012 for services to children's literature and holocaust education, and celebrated her 90th birthday in 2013. She continues to write and illustrate children's books at her home in London.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight278 g
- Width256 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementLift the Flap edition
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.51Trending at £3.85
- £3.78Trending at £4.99
- £17.18Trending at £19.98
- £7.98Trending at £8.91
- £9.90Trending at £10.49
- £4.25Trending at £4.53
- £3.59Trending at £5.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.